We’re Experts In The New SUV Program!
Canada’s Start-Up Visa Program (“Start- Up Visa”) is becoming a widely popular program for Permanent Residency in Canada. Focusing on entrepreneurs seeking to start innovative businesses, the Start-Up Visa offers a direct path to Permanent Residency. It’s not like some business programs, where temporary visas are issued. With this program, the visa is permanent and irrevocable for the whole family. This is the only visa program in Canada which offers an expedited pathway to permanent residency regardless of your education.
Who is a Designated Organization?
The new start-up business must receive substantive support from a private domestic Canadian investment company, known as a Designated Organization. Designated Organizations are all registered with Immigration, Citizenship and Refugees Canada (IRCC) to sponsor Start-Up Visas. IRCC recognizes 3 types of Designated Organizations:
- Angel Investor Groups, which are private companies that will agree to invest at least $75,000 in the start-up corporation in exchange for minority equity ownership of the start-up corporation.
- Venture Capital Funds, which are private companies that will agree to invest at least $200,000 in the start-up corporation in exchange for minority equity ownership of the start- up corporation.
- Business incubators, which are usually associated with a Canadian university and will evaluate the business project of the start-up company for acceptance into a business incubator programs that will offer office space, training and guidance to launch the business.
How Do You Get Started?
- Register with us and complete Evaluation.
- Fill up Questionnaire and Submit documents.
- Speak to our expert Immigration Attorney.
- Engage our Services to Prepare SUV Application.
- Submit Application to Designated Organization.
- Receive Letter of Support from Designated Organization.
- File Permanent Residency Application with IRCC.
- Land in Canada as Permanent Resident in 18-24 months.