Benefits of the green card
As a legal permanent resident under the EB-5 Investor Program you and your family enjoy the same benefits as every other United States resident.
- The United States of America is a safe harbor for you and your family as well your business investments. Any member of the family with a “green card” can enter the U.S. at any time and stay as long as he/she wishes respecting residency requirements.
- As an investor you will have constant and easy access to the United States for personal, trade and business purposes.
- Permanent residents travel to the U.S. without the need of a visa. You can may work, live, or own your own proprietary business anywhere in the United States.
- The U.S. has internationally recognized colleges and universities for all levels of education. As a resident, you and your family can benefit from lower tuition costs.
- The cost of living in the U.S. is less than most large industrial nations. Consumer goods, services, and housing are significantly less expensive than comparable services and good in most other countries.
- If you want to continue studying may work in the U.S. while they attend college and then continue to work afterwards, enabling the student to pay part of his education and to work while attending graduate and postgraduate studies.
- As a permanent resident you can take advantage of many financial, social and education entitlements such as public schools, health and medical attention, social security, and education.
- The unrestricted permanent residency requires no renewal or re-application. Furthermore, U.S. immigration laws may change and prevent future approval when a renewal of visa is required.
I.A. Donoso & Associates LLC is delighted to assist you with your review and analysis of EB-5 investment projects or regarding your eligibility under EB-5 category. Please feel free to schedule a consultation by calling (301) 276-0653, or by completing our online consultation form.