22 Jul Ignacio Donoso will speak at AILA EB-5 Conference in Las Vegas
On August 27-28 Ignacio Donoso- I.A. Donoso & Assoc. will present at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) EB-5 Investors Summit in Las Vegas with the topic: I-829 Removal of Conditions Process and EB-5 Compliance
On August 27-28, Executive Director Peter D. Joseph and 30+ IIUSA members will present at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) EB-5 Investors Summit in Las Vegas.
Featuring two days of introductory and advance content, panel presentations will examine issues in compliance, due diligence, enforcement, and ethical considerations as well as other pertinent topics for EB-5 stakeholders.
According to the conference program, the aim of this conference is to “demystify EB-5 and present the practical nuts and bolts aimed at teaching lawyers how to assist with both direct and regional center cases. Speakers will be available during networking breaks to answer attendee questions on a one-on-onebasis, so reach out to speakers and ask them your questions.” A full listing of panel and IIUSA member speakers can be found below. To read the full conference program here.
Early bird registration is valid through July 23rd. AILA Members $735, Nonmembers $935.
- Robert Loughran- Foster LLP
- Cletus Weber- Director, IIUSA; Peng & Weber, PLLC
Due Diligence in EB-5 Cases
- Stephen Yale-Loehr- President Emeritus, IIUSA; Miller Mayer, LLP
- Kate Kalmykov- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Larry Wang- Welltrend United, Inc.
Source of Funds and Path of Funds: Generally
- Anu Nair- Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP
- David Hirson- David Hirson & Partners, LLP
- Elizabeth Peng- Peng & Weber, PLLC
Source of Fund and Path of Funds: Issues in Key Countries
- Kelvin Ma- Chairman, IIUSA International Membership Subcommittee, Shanghai Demei Law Firm
- Christian Triantaphyllis- Foster LLP
- Mona Shah- Mona Shah & Associates
Direct EB-5 Transactions
- Elsie Hui Arias- Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP
- Nima Korpivaara-David Hirson & Partners
- Michael Homeier- Homeier & Law, P.C.
Business Considerations for your Client in Regional Centers: Understanding the Capital Transaction
- David M. Morris – DC Regional Center & Visa Law Group
- Catherine DeBono Holmes- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
Securities Law & Compliance
- Daniel Lundy-Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP
Job Creation Methodologies for Regional Center Projects
- Michele Franchett-Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP
- Scott Barnhart- Barnhart Economic Services, LLC
- John Barrett- Performance Economics, LLC
I-829 Removal of Conditions Process and EB-5 Compliance
- Ignacio Donoso- I.A. Donoso & Assoc.
- Ira Kurzban- Kurzban Kurzban Weinger, Tetzeli, and Pratt P.A.
- Edward Caroll- Caroll and Associates, P.C.
- Cynthia Lange- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bersen & Loewy, LLP
Setting up and Maintaining Regional Centers
- Jeff Campion – Pathways EB-5
- Joseph McCarthy – American Dream Fund
- Reid Thomas- NES Financial
- Bernard Wolfsdorf- Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP
- Robert P. Gaffney- Law Offices of Robert P. Gaffney
- Linda Lau-Global Law Group
Advanced Issues in Representing Individual Investors
- Carolyn S. Lee- Miller Mayer, LLP
- Robert C. Divine- IIUSA Vice President; Baker, Donelson Bearman, Cadwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Martin Lawler- Lawler & Lawler
- Rohit Kapuria- Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP
Protecting your EB-5 Practice: Ethical Issues & Minimizing Risk
- Angelo A. Paparelli- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Ali Jahangiri- EB5investors.com