TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accepting them. We may, in our sole discretion, modify or review these terms at any time by updating this post. You are bound by any such modification or revision.
2) Submission of any contact information, resume or CV, does not in any way bind I.A. Donoso & Associates, LLC (“Law Firm”) to give respond in the future to any additional inquiries. Law Firm is not required to respond regarding U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law or any other area of law
3) Submission of any contact information, résumé or CV does not constitute a binding agreement or a retainer of any sort with Law Firm. Furthermore, a response with or without legal advice regarding U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law by Law Firm does not constitute any sort of binding agreement between Law Firm and website user.
4) Law Firm only works in the field of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law. Law Firm does not work in any other any other area of law.
5) Law Firm is not a business advisor. Law Firm will not give you any investment advice. We recommend that you obtain advice from experienced business, investment, accounting and legal advisors regarding your any immigration-related investment.
6) Obtaining U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident status may have consequences for the income tax obligations of the website user and Immediate Family. We recommend that you obtain advice from experience accountants about income tax rules in the United States.
7) Law Firm cannot guarantee that USCIS or DOS will approve any visa petition or application.
8) By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the website user agrees to provide accurate and true information to Law Firm, including correct contact information and an up-to-date and accurate resume or CV.
9) By submitting any contact information, resume or CV, website user acknowledges that they have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined above.